A valid credit card will be required to register for our auctions. To protect the integrity of the auction for everyone, you will need to submit a valid credit card. Payment can still be completed in person with cash or credit/debit card during pick-up days for this auction.
UPDATED PAYMENT POLICY: If you cannot make it for pick-up days, your credit/debit card will be charged for your total invoice amount on the Monday following the pick-up period. Late pick-up can then be arranged by appointment. Paid items not picked up within 18 days of the close of the auction will become property of Michigan Trading Co. LLC and no refund will be given. If your card on file is declined on Monday, you'll have 24 hours to complete payment over phone or in person. If payment is not received by Tuesday evening, your items will be forfeited and bidding priveleges suspended. Thank you for understanding that in order to pay our consignors, we need to receive payment by the next Tuesday following the auction's close.
*Please note: By registering and bidding, you are agreeing that you fully intend to pay for and pick up any items/lots you win, on one of the provided pick-up days and times. Serious bidders only please.
You will be charged a 15% Buyers Fee on your winning bids.
No additional charge for tax will apply to this auction.
After the close of the auction, you will be notified by email of any items you won with an "Auction Invoice" email.
This auction features an auto bid extend. Auction end times: Michigan Trading Co. LLC online auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified times. Michigan Trading Co. LLC online auctions also have an auto extend feature. When a bid is placed in the final 2 minutes of bidding the auction bidding will automatically be extended 1 minute from the time the bid was placed. The auto extend feature remains active until no further bids are received within a 1 minute time frame.
Michigan Trading Co. LLC does not test items for genuineness. All descriptions are believed true, inspections are encouraged during our preview day.
You are bidding on the described item, not the photography. On occasion the wrong photo may be displayed, always read the description.
Any items not removed from our facility within 18 days of the close of the auction will be considered abandoned and will become the property of Michigan Trading Co. LLC.
* All items sold "AS IS, WHERE IS" with all faults.
* No implied or express warranties.
* All descriptions believed accurate but not waranteed.
* Bidder inspection is encouraged.
* By placing a bid, bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them.
* Michigan Trading Co. LLC reserves the right to reject any bid at our sole discretion.
* Buyer's premium of 15% will be charged.
* In the event of failure of the online bidding system or other technical failure, Michigan Trading Co. LLC reserves the right to cancel, extend and/or reopen the auction.
The bidder contract entered into between the bidder who name is registered to this account and Michigan Trading Co. LLC. Bidder and auctioneers agree that the terms listed below shall govern this auction.
1. Full payment shall be made before any items leave the premises.
2. Terms of auction: Unless auction is announced as absolute the auctioneer/auction firm has the right to reject any and all bids. The auctioneers/auction firm further has the right to bid on behalf of the buyer, the seller, or on their own behalf. Auctioneer/auction firm reserves the right to divide any lot, to combine any two or more lots, or withdraw any lot or lots from the auction. Payment for purchases must be made according to terms of each particular auction. A Buyers fee will be added to bid price to arrive at the sale price. Bidder agrees not to pursue chargebacks on any credit card payments.
3. NO WARRANTY: The descriptions of items in this auction are believed to be correct. Never the less, neither those descriptions nor any oral statements made by Owner, its Officers, Agents or Employees of auctions concerning any item shall be constructed as a warranty, either express or implied. ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS - WHERE IS. I, the buyer, have examined this merchandise and accept it the way it is.
4. SETTLEMENT: Must be made at the conclusion of the auction pick-up times. Nothing is to be removed until settled for. Merchandise becomes the full responsibility of the Buyer at time of purchase, and Buyer assumes all risk of loss and damage to property. Owner and Auctioneers agree that merchandise may remain on the auction premises for a period of time following the auction. The date by which all merchandise must be removed from the premises will be announced by Auctioneer.
5. RESALE: Auctioneers reserve the right to resell any property not paid for in full on auction day. The Buyer shall be responsible to Auctioneers for any expenses of resale and collection and damages resulting from the resale.
6. INJURY & DAMAGE: Bidder acknowledges responsibility for any personal injury or property damage caused by Bidder or his Agent, and further agrees to hold Auctioneers, Owners, its Officers, or Employees harmless for any personal injury to himself or his Agents and any property damage incurred on auction premises.
7. By signing up for this auction you give Michigan Trading Co. LLC permission to add your name to their mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.