Click Main Image For Fullscreen Mode
Type Live Webcast Auction
Price Realized 425.00 USD
Bid History 29 Bids
Time Left
Bidding Closed

Auctioneer Auctioneers Inc.
Location Benzonia, MI 49616
Date(s) 8/13/2022

Lot # 336
Group - Category Art - Sculptures / Statues
Lead Mike Borrett Smallmouth Bass Plaque
Description
Madison, WI, glass eyes, hand carved, excellent original paint with detailed gill carving, excellent form with open mouth, side & bottom fins are lead, mounted on wooden plaque, makers signature on back, bass is 22"L, est. 400 - 600
Name August 2022 Decoy & Taxidermy Auction
Auctioneer Auctioneers Inc.
Type Live Webcast Auction
Date(s) 8/13/2022
Saturday August 13th 2022 10am
Preview Date/Time Upon Appointment
Checkout Date/Time 3 Days past auction
Location Auctioneers, Inc Virtual Auction Online, Phone and Absentee Bidding Accepted 231-651-9099
Benzonia, MI 49616
Buyer Premium Cash and Check 20% Credit Card 23%
Description
Taxidermy and Decoy Sporting Collectible Auction
Auction Terms & Conditions Terms: 20% Buyers Premium with Cash and Check. If you use a Credit or Debit card a 3% charge will be aded to the Buyer's Premium to total 23%. All Items Are Sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, No Warranties Or Guaranties Of Any Kind. The Information Is Believed To Be Accurate, But Is Furnished For Convenience Only And Is Not A Representation By The Auctioneers, Auction Company Or Its Staff. Auctioneers Acting As The Seller’s Agent Only. Announcements Made On The Day Of Sale Take Precedence Over All Printed Matter. Shipping Of Purchases Will Be Available At Buyer’s Expense. Call Grant For More Information About Auctions. 231-651-9099 --------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------ Terms Of Use

Seller User Terms

Bidder User Terms
Your bid must adhere to the bid increment schedule.
Bid Amount Bid Increment
0.00 - 199.00 10.00 USD
199.01 - 499.00 25.00 USD
499.01 - 999.00 50.00 USD
999.01 - 1,999.00 100.00 USD
1,999.01 - 4,999.00 250.00 USD
4,999.01 - 9,999.00 500.00 USD
9,999.01 - 19,999.00 1,000.00 USD
19,999.01 - 9,999,999.99 10,000.00 USD
Currency USD
Buyer Premium Cash and Check 20% Credit Card 23%
Payment Terms
We accept All major credit cards from online bidders. Payment is due in full on Auction Day. Personal checks accepted, but we ask that you arrange this prior to the sale. (email Megan at Meganleighcole@gmail.com) 20% Buyers Premium with Cash and Check. If yo use a Credit or Debit Card a 3% charge will be aded to the Buyer's Premium to total 23%.
Shipping Of Purchases Will Be Available At Buyer’s Expense. Some taxidermy sold will require a Michigan Buyer. Please see description of the item to verify in state buyers info. Look for more info on shipping within your Paid in full Receipt SHIPPER WILL CONTACT BUYER DIRECTLY.